国外参展时必会的英语小短句

2017-11-01 09:59:55| 来源: | 查看: |

公司在去国外参与展会经常会遇到这么些窘境,懂英语的不明白职业专业知识,懂职业专业知识的不明白英语,这就造成了在展会上严重的代沟,让客户对您的公司好感度大大降低,然后致使展会无功而返。所谓求人不如求己,互联网年代假如自个不自动学习,很快就会处于行业的下风,然后被年代所筛选。这里整理了一些参加国外展会时常用的英语,期望能起到作用。

 

 一、展会上的打招呼和一些礼貌用语

 Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。

 It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。

 Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。

 How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?

 How do I address you? 如何称呼您?

 It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。 

What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?

 Keep in touch. 保持联系。

 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。

 Don’t mention it. 别客气。

 Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。

 I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下

 Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。

 Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来。

 二、展会上询价与报价常用英语 客人询价时可能会问到 

Will you please let us have an idea of your price?请让我对你们的价格有个大概的了解。

 Are the prices on the list firm offers?请问。表上的价格都是实价吗

 How about the price/ How much is this? 这个价格怎样?

This is our price list.这是我们的价目表。

 We don’t give any commission in general.我们通常不会给额外的佣金。

 What do you think of the payment terms?关于付款条件你们有什么意见?

 Here are our FOB prices. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.这是我们的离岸价格。所有的价格都以我方最后确认为准。

 In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.在一般情况下,我们的价格是按离岸价。

 We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向您报的是最优惠的价格了,在这之前我们已经和很多客户完成了交易。

 Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP?请您告诉我们您想要的规格、数量和包装,以便我们尽快制定出报价?

 This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in?这是价格表,但只供参考。你有什么特别感兴趣的地方吗? 

  这里衷心希望可以帮助到大家

Copyright 会展家 2023 - All Rights Reserved. TM by micehome.cn